Tasty Gluten Free Dumplings in Two Minutes.
This post contains affiliate links. See my full disclosure HERE.
Best Flour for the Best Gluten-Free Dumplings
I really like Namaste Gluten Free Flour Blend so that’s what I used in this recipe!
Gluten Free Dumpling Recipe Details
This recipe for gluten free dumplings is really easy to make, so let me show you how.
I hope you enjoy these dumplings as much as my family does! I would love to know what you think in the comments.
Watch me make these two-minute gluten free dumplings:
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 cup Namaste gluten free flour
- Start a pot of boiling water with a pinch of salt.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. You don't want any lumps!
- Dip a spoon in the boiling water, then scoop a small amount of dumpling using the side of the spoon. Dip the spoon back in the water until the dumpling dough falls off the spoon. Repeat for the remaining dough.
- Bring the dumplings back to a boild then turn down to medium heat.
- After a couple minutes they should be firm and are ready to remove from the boiling water.
- Add to chicken soup or whatever else you like and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.